She/Her
May 29
Twinleaf Town
Closeted Lesbian
Ranger-In-Training
Cadet
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwendolyn
Gwendolyn Conway
LESSER MEGALOPOLIS: AG #2
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2024 21:43:48 GMT
Gwendolyn Conway Avatar
16. encounter pokemon who have been displaced here. some of these pokemon have been corrupted into SHADOW POKEMON who use NON-LEGENDARY SHADOW MOVES.

19. encounter the haunting corpses of megalopolans that have been completely overtaken by black crystal or metal. it seems like the megalopolan's flesh has been completely overtaken by the material.

20. the city's tallest tower, lesser megalo tower, may occasionally flicker with a blinding light. every time the light turns on, the crazed megalopolans will attempt to flock toward it.

24. witness frenzied drawings etched into walls of an ULTRA NECROZMA DESCENDING UPON THIS CITY; your characters will not know what ULTRA NECROZMA is (until they do)—but may find it similar to one of the tapestry found in GOODBYE GALAR'S ALTERNATE 'REALITY' HAMMERLOCKE and make logical deductions.
close tab

played by

Madda

Gwen, "Gwennie"
She/Her
May 29
Twinleaf Town
Closeted Lesbian
Ranger-In-Training
Cadet
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwendolyn
Gwendolyn Conway
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2024 22:02:41 GMT
Gwendolyn Conway Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

On the second outing to Megaopolis, Gwendolyn had come fully prepared this time. Now with a team of three that could handle a little bit more variety in terms of what she might find out here, the girl stood alongside his Gabite while gazing out into the distance. Was it darker somehow? Or merely just her eyes slowly growing accustom to the environment here?

"Back again! I think we should focus on that tower in the distance this time, Ms. Abadi. I bet there's something in there that could be useful."

Across the skyline of the accursed city, one tower stood out among the others. Whose tip nearly pierced the heavens. It looked just like any other back in Hoenn, though towered above what was left surviving after whatever cataclysmic event that had happened here. Gwen threw out her Magneton as per usual, his eyes acting as their flickering source of light.

The journey towards the spire began as the two made their way across the ruined city streets. There was the usual Megaopolan activity here, maybe some occasionally rummaging through the alleyways. But a strong metallic groaning had birthed itself in the air. The sound was ear piercing and coming from the buildings ahead of them.

From a top the tallest tower, a bright light had began to flicker on and off again, akin to an erratic heartbeat. It was bright enough on the streets, but to imagine it from up must have been blinding.

But as it was born, numerous Megaopolans poured out of houses, alleys, almost being born from nothing to rush towards the tower, like moths drawn to a flame. They seemed to forget about their presence entirely, rushing past them without looking back towards the invaders.

"Wh-What was that?" Gwen asked, Gishath hissing out in annoyance. "That came from that tower!"

20. the city's tallest tower, lesser megalo tower, may occasionally flicker with a blinding light. every time the light turns on, the crazed megalopolans will attempt to flock toward it.

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
798 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2024 15:57:19 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ameena"]
[attr="class","body"]

"Sounds like a plan," she confirmed as they walked through the streets. It wasn't long before the tower they sought flashed in a blinding light. Ameena flinched, but otherwise was unaffected, though she sympathized with Gwen's annoyed pokemon. "That light is going to summon all..." As she spoke, it was clear that all the Megalopolans in the area were mobbing towards the tower. [break][break]

"We will want to start from the top-down, then." They would want to fly up to the tower at this rate and work downwards. The entrance to the tower was going to be swarmed even if they ran there like a Zeraora. "Keep your head on a swivel for any Megalopolan that tries to get close to you. While they want the light, they are still dangerous."[break][break]

She found her gaze gravitating to their mouths, passively. They were a cannibalistic people, and she would hate to explain that kind of wound to a doctor if Gwen got bitten. Instinctively, she pulled Gwen close and tucked the girl against her side as a metal-ridden Megalpolan walked close to them, though it was tunnel-visioning on the tower. [break][break]

"Like Necrozma," she said breathlessly as it passed. The shininess of the metal was a lot like crystal, the very otherworldly kind that Necrozma bore and, consequently, Zev materialized.

TAGS [break]

NOTES19 encounter the haunting corpses of megalopolans that have been completely overtaken by black crystal or metal. it seems like the megalopolan's flesh has been completely overtaken by the material. [break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]
[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".ameena"]--accent:#EF59D8;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass][googlefont="Roboto Mono"]

close tab

played by

Madda

Gwen, "Gwennie"
She/Her
May 29
Twinleaf Town
Closeted Lesbian
Ranger-In-Training
Cadet
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwendolyn
Gwendolyn Conway
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2024 3:39:54 GMT
Gwendolyn Conway Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

"Guess we don't really have a choice."

Gwen added on, watching as the frenzied megaopolans scurried on by them, rats drawn to the scent of cheese awaiting them at the tower. The way they moved just lacked every definition of what one may think of when they could refer to somebody as "humanoid." They hunched into a more feral running stance and seemed to move so freely without any imbalance.

Just how long had life been like this for them.

She had been so preoccupied with observing the stream of zombie-like megaopolans that she hadn't noticed some coming from behind. Luckily Ameena had been there to pull her out of the way and-

Oh.

Her hands were wrapped around Ameena's side, feeling how warm her body was. Gwen's entire face turned red at where she was, broken up only by the sight of that metallic humanoid who blasted right by her while the two were left unharmed. For a moment, her thoughts circled in her head about being so close to a gorgeous woman, but she slowly had managed to pull her mind out of such places when the glimmer of something familiar whizzed by.

Gishath hissed at the sight of it, retreating behind Gwen as his owner let out a horrid gasp.

"I-It's that crystal!" she said to herself, having never forgotten the blackened crystal that had nearly ended her in the remains of that house so long ago. Just seeing it made her heart race, spooked with fear of what could have happened all those months ago.

"We were patrolling around one night and heard cries of a Pokemon in another house. Then we got attacked by some man made up of that stuff. So did it come from Ultra Space?"

Once the flood of people had slowed into a trickle, the two were afford some semblance of peace. Gwen's hold on Ameena lingered before she pulled away after realizing what she had been doing. One sheepish, mumbled apology later, the redhead led the way across the streets and a bit away from the front entrance of the tower.

Their journey did take them behind a collapsed building of some kind. A factory, or maybe a hospital of some kind? But something was painted there, a grand mural consisting of faded colors and shadows. One that seemed pretty familiar from the skyline of the city. A grand figure posed atop it, wings sprayed out.

Gwen looked at it for a while, unable to recognize the Pokemon.

"Dr. Abadi, do you know what that thing over the city is? It's not any Pokemon I've seen before."

24. witness frenzied drawings etched into walls of an ULTRA NECROZMA DESCENDING UPON THIS CITY; your characters will not know what ULTRA NECROZMA is (until they do)—but may find it similar to one of the tapestry found in GOODBYE GALAR'S ALTERNATE 'REALITY' HAMMERLOCKE and make logical deductions.

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
798 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2024 16:21:06 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ameena"]
[attr="class","body"]

For a moment, Ameena had thought she'd heard a squeak from Gwen when she pulled the Ranger close. No matter. She kept her amusement to herself as they moved through the city and did their best to avoid swarms of Megalopolans. "The crystal grows like a tumor," she observed as they passed a particularly mutilated bunch. [break][break]

She wondered what it felt like. If it felt empowering. She imagined that's how it felt for Zev, but she would never ask. She wasn't sure she wanted to know. She had no interest in that kind of connection with a deity. She didn't dive into the train the thought as she was interrupted by Gwen's question. [break][break]

She answered immediately, "Necrozma," before realizing that the less Leaguers knew, the better. It was stupid, but there was that instinct in her to answer questions she understood, especially as she saw Gwen as a fellow member of the scientific community despite the lack of credentials. "Necrozma bears those dark crystals." Well, she was fostering Gwen to be under her wing anyways, so it was no gain for the League. Really, it was an offering to gain Gwen's trust. She was working a potential agent. [break][break]

She was prepared to justify her actions should she ever be questioned, but nothing she had done with Gwen should raise any flags with her superiors if they ever cared to see how frequently she collaborated with her. "I do not understand the crystallization of the Megalopolans here, but it is best not to touch it." They neared the tower.

TAGS [break]

NOTES – [break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]
[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".ameena u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass][googlefont="Roboto Mono"]
close tab

played by

Madda

Gwen, "Gwennie"
She/Her
May 29
Twinleaf Town
Closeted Lesbian
Ranger-In-Training
Cadet
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwendolyn
Gwendolyn Conway
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2024 20:42:02 GMT
Gwendolyn Conway Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

"Necrozma?"

Gwen repeated, tilting her head to the side while she watched the mural depicting the legendary closely. Such immaculate work, but it was hard to discern whether just how long it had been since this was painted. She thought back to her encounter with the crystal man once more. The crystals of the Megaopolans and the ones surrounding him couldn't have been a coincidence!

"So that was Necrozma that night then? Or some type of thing related to it?" Gwen pursed her lips in thought. "It kind of makes sense, but I feel like I'm missing something..."

She turned back to Ameena, pushing back the thoughts of her touch, and then gave a stern nod of approval. Nothing was known about the crystals as of late, and she doubted now would be the time to go and pick one up. For all she knew, it was a one way ticket into becoming a crystal statue of some kind.

"Let's try and get as close as we can considering the mob of angry Megaopolans. We should at least keep safe not in the streets, but be careful of what's in here."

Gwen led them both forward again, keeping her Magneton's light on the darkened alleyway before them. The tower was growing ever closer, alongside the frantic noises of the growing crowd clawing against the building to get in.

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
798 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2024 17:06:08 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ameena"]
[attr="class","body"]

"Little is known about Necrozma. It is powerful and otherworldly." It scares her like Eternatus, but at least Necrozma is contained in Zev's body to some degree or another. Avatarship was difficult for her to parse, still, and she did her best not to look at it too closely lest the questions it raised made her crazy. [break][break]

Ameena followed Gwen and her bright pokemon closely. "I believe there is -" In there path stood a dark Delphox. It was bathed in shadow. "Careful!" The being struck, but Gardevoir used psychic to push it backwards. "This pokemon is going to be very hard to predict." Shadow pokemon always were. They were beasts of war who spoke only in the language of violence, in a dialect none of their species could understand - to stretch the metaphor. But they were unpredictable to their own nonshadow kind which made them hard to predict in combat. [break][break]

Delphox launched shadow rave at Gwen, sending sharp spikes of shadows towards the Ranger.

TAGS [break]

NOTES16. encounter pokemon who have been displaced here. some of these pokemon have been corrupted into SHADOW POKEMON who use NON-LEGENDARY SHADOW MOVES. [break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]
[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Madda

Gwen, "Gwennie"
She/Her
May 29
Twinleaf Town
Closeted Lesbian
Ranger-In-Training
Cadet
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwendolyn
Gwendolyn Conway
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2024 19:22:53 GMT
Gwendolyn Conway Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

It was hard to really put into words about what Necrozma could have been, but if it was what Gwen had encountered all that months ago with Gishath, it made her hesitate. Lips pursed together in thought as she thought aloud to Ameena without realizing it.

"But why would Necrozma be working with Rocket? If it's that powerful to throw this place into pure darkness, why would it need to ally itself with humans? Something doesn't really make sense..."

The girl was lost in her own thoughts just as a shadowy figure approached the pair, only to stand next to Ameena once the Gardevoir had saved her. She looked over to see a Delphox...but it wasn't right. The eyes were red, and its mannerisms reminded her of an inconsolable beast rather than a Pokemon. The Delphox swung its weapon at Gwen, sending shadow pikes in her direction. After a startled yelp, Gwen rolled to the side just in time, avoiding being skewered.

The Magneton would beep and boop threatening, summoning a condensed orb of electricity in front of it, only to be fired at the shadow Pokemon directly.

"Thanks for the heads up!"

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
798 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2024 15:53:37 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ameena"]
[attr="class","body"]

It was a good question. Gwen's timely dodge put Ameena at ease - she was always content to see evidence that the Ranger could handle herself. Ameena's Gardevoir launched alluring voice at the shadowified witch. [break][break]

"I cannot say why the gods do anything. It is strange and difficult to follow." There were many gods with differing motivations and values, and yet, countless ones had partnered themselves with humans. Surely, they gained something from it. But what value was a human vessel, really, if a god could act out their will on their own? [break][break]

It was a fantastic question. Perhaps, she could get a better understanding from talking to about it, but she always got the impression his Avatarship was a particularly special case given Lugia's status as a shadow pokemon. "In any case," she said as Magneton's electrical attack shocked the Delphox unconscious, "we should move quickly before we garner more attention."

TAGS [break]

NOTES – [break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]
[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Madda

Gwen, "Gwennie"
She/Her
May 29
Twinleaf Town
Closeted Lesbian
Ranger-In-Training
Cadet
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwendolyn
Gwendolyn Conway
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2024 4:02:33 GMT
Gwendolyn Conway Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Although the Magneton's attack hadn't dealt with the Shadow Delphox in full, Ameena's Gardevoir would make short work of the creature. With an Alluring Voice, the challenger was vanquished in full, fallen to the ground while its tired body lay still.

"That's definitely not normal. I don't think all Delphox look so agitated."

Gwen leaned closer to observe the fire/psychic-type with a critical eye. Its eyes were fully red, and even when knocked out, still surrounded itself in some kind of mysterious energy. Just by being near, the ranger couldn't help but shake off that sensation of dread and fear. Her brow raised with interest, taking out her Ranger tool to snap a picture.

"This must be one of the Shadow Pokemon that I've been hearing about. What kind of despicable human being would do something like that to them? Poor little thing."

She wanted to at least try and wonder what they could do for the maddened Delphox, but Ameena was right, staying out in the open like this. The ginger haired ranger sighed and followed Ameena back into the cover of night. Even after the piercing light coming from the tower, there wasn't a whole lot that either of them could do while out exposed as they were.

Gwen followed dutifully by Ameena, sometimes stealing looks towards the woman, before then heading back to the road ahead.

"You sure know a lot about Ultra Space. How come you focus on it so much?"

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
798 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2024 16:02:08 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ameena"]
[attr="class","body"]

Despicable? Gwen had some theories about shadow pokemon, then. "It is not always a result of experimentation. Shadow pokemon can occur in nature. Why, though, we do not yet know. Nihilego toxin has been known to turn pokemon into shadow, but this is rare. I am unsure what factors could determine success or not in turning one shadow." [break][break]

She did no work with poisons. Nihilego had an interesting effect on the psyche, so they were worthy of study, but they were not her priority. She had more pressing theories. [break][break]

"Ultra Space is a place of limitless potential. Where else can we enter an alternate world or a pocket dimension? Using rifts to travel like this to places that defy logic and natural laws... who could pass it up?" There were answers to be found here, to questions she did not yet know to ask. "As a scientist, I would be a fool not to take every opportunity to visit."[break][break]

The tower finally appeared before them. Excellent. They had one last bout of exploration before it was time to leave the city. They had to make the most of their ticking clock before the Megalopolans swarmed them. "No dilly-dallying; we should get inside and see what we discover."

TAGS [break]

NOTES – [break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]
[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,632 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2024 4:08:27 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

EXPEDITION COMPLETE!

REWARDS - THESE CAN BE ADDED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT & PC

[break][break][break][break]

TATTERED[break]
INSTRUCTION MANUALS

IT'S ALIVE!!

[break][break]
If you have gathered TATTERED INSTRUCTION MANUALS 'TYPE FULL RECIPE A, B, C, D, E, F', your character will be able to piece together the formula to create the Synthetic Pokemon, TYPE: NULL. Creating this creature requires the cells taken from all Pokemon types and/or physical body parts of Pokemon.[break][break]

However, to create this Pokemon is a macabre and unethical endeavor. Feel free to explain how your character receives a TYPE: NULL in some other fashion, but do note that its creation is most likely rooted in the most reprobate and unprincipled of practices.[break][break]

Furthermore, many are wary of this creature, for it had turned on its owners during the ULTRA BEAST WAR thanks to Megalopolan technology designed by JULES COTILLARD. Perhaps, these manuals were written by them...[break][break]

You will BE ABLE TO EVOLVE THE TYPE: NULL using a LEGENDARY CANDY. Furthermore, the recipe is so esoteric, difficult, and up to chance, that replicating the formula to create another will not be feasible.[break][break]

Feel free to TRADE IN YOUR TYPE FULL RECIPES into the SITE SHOP for a TYPE: NULL (pick moveset and ability like a gachapon Pokemon).[break][break]

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP